Summer Misguided LookBook


Misguided have had some of the most on trend " Summer Fashion" for this season from the gorgeous 70's inspired wrap dresses to the floral midi's to the classic striped crop tops.
Missguided have had all of my must haves for this season and i wanted to show you how i styled each item that i bought.
" Wrap Maxi Dress"
This has such a 70's style vibe the colours are so on that 70's colour palette trend I also love the print this is one of my musts haves for the spring & summer fashion looks. 
Cropped Top with Black & White Stripes
I have only started getting into "cropped tops"and this one was a must have with the monochrome stripes i also loved the boxy shape of this cropped top as it isnt really short so i could tuck it into my skirt.
I added my Dorothy Perkins burnout printed skirt to add some more texture to this look.
Purple Floral Midi 
Once I saw this super gorgeous Midi skirt I just had to snatch it up I got it in a size 6 and it fits perfectly the print is stunning with all of the purples & pinks and the floral print is just gorgeous
To keep the brightness in this look I added my super bright purple scalloped edge vest top from Topshop that I purchased about 2 years ago and i added skinny Lilac Belt with Gold Hardware from Asos
 Wrapped Mauve Midi 
I just love a gorgeous blush mauve toned skirt and this soft jersey wrap skirt is so stylish for the hot weather.
I teamed this one with a basic grey v neck and a bright handbag I also added my millers chunky necklace.
              I hope you enjoyed my missguided style haul
Geri
xx

1 comment

  1. Beautiful outfits :) I adore the second dress, gorgeous! :)
    Ava xo
    Fashion Blog - http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/
    Mental Health Blog -
    http://theinnervoiceandasoulwithstrength.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top