THE ALLIE 60`S GEO HIGH NECK SHIFT DRESS

Boohoo has been so on trend with all of their fashion items lately 
and as i was going through the site a few months ago
 i came across this gorgeous " Allie Geo High Neck Shift Dress " 
The print is so super fun for the summer time and i love the mix of mauve burgundy & blue shades.
the number one thing that made me fall in love with this was the super cute high neck i am loving the high neck trend latley as i find that it is a very classic but fun way to have unquiness within any outfit.
i wanted to keep the focus on the dress so I just added my favourite purple handbag and my Michael Kors Watch 
The 60's inspired makeup look 
I have been loving the Maybelline Fit Me foundation with my Barry M Brow kit 
The Creamy Beige Leather Tattoo with the maybelline nudes palette & the gorgeous Seesaw Ultra Matte Lipstick by ColourPop 
Geri
xxx 

No comments

Back to Top