That 70s Feeling


Suede & That basic high neck crop has been my must have for this fall weather I had to style this beauty from Missguided the suede is so soft and I love the patchwork colours on the front. 
I added my basic burgundy high neck top from Temt and to keep up with that 70s style I added my black felt floppy hat from Equip.
My bag is from Oasis Fashion this is such a cutie with the rose gold hardware & the Pom Pom. 
This has to be one of my favourite looks that i have styled for this season.
The suede is so soft and cosy and im just loving the hight necklines on tops and cute little wool flippy hats.
Geri
xxx


2 comments

  1. I really enjoyed wearing burgundy during the winter! Love this styling.

    Would love if you check out my blog! Just followed you on twitter and instagram :)
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you its one of my favourite colours to style in this weather i just followed your twitter & instagram xx

      Delete

Back to Top