April Favourites Disney BodyShop Lush + More

For the month of April I have been super obsessed with Disney nightshirts I picked up a few from Asos i got mine in a size Xs & S and they are super cosy and oversized and your never too old for Disney Jammies for bed.
I have also been loving the gorgeous new Rose BodyGel from The Body Shop I picked this cutie up whilst shopping with my sister at Westfield's we also went into Lush so I just had to pick up a Honey I Washed The Kids Body Gel this smells like sweet honey cake it's absolutely delicious smelling. I have also been addicted to the Green Tea Face Scrub by St Ives this is so calming for skin that is prone to redness also it's really good for oily skin that is prone to blackheads I only ever do a face scrub one time a week. 
Kate Moss Rimmel London Contor Palette
I have been using this gorgeous Kate Moss Contor Palette it has a gorgeous highlighting shade a matte bronzer shade and a soft peachy rose blusher 
Faux by Mac has been my favourite lipstick for the month. 
 Fashion favourites for this month have been anything with a high neck.
I love this gorgeous mauve HighNeck jersey dress from Boohoo I styled it with my suede swingvest & a statement necklace. 

This look was a very 70s inspired outfit I got this super warm and comfy top from Temt and I styled it with my Asos peg leg pants
I also added my gorgeous mink wool hat from Topshop

Going with the high neck trend I have been loving this gorgeous plum ribbed dress from Temt it's super warm and cosy I just added my Topshop Mink flippy hat & tights 
Audrey Hepburn & Givency Novel
This is a must for any lover of Audrey Hepburn & Givenchy it shows you the fashion of Audrey's career.
Geri
xxx 

8 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Awww thank you gorgeous xx hope you have been well

      Delete
    2. Been busy as a bee with work and the boys :-) Really well though, miss u,but keeping up with u via bloglovin and youtube- sending big hugs, hope you've been well to xxx

      Delete
    3. :) Aww thanks for all the support xx

      Delete
  2. I've been loving the Green Tea Face Scrub lately too!

    hannahsnotebook.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good isn't it very cleansing and clears out my pores way better then my old scrub i used to use. xx

      Delete
  3. Love the sound of that book! Audrey and Givenchy = <3 I really want to try the new Rimmel face pallets! x

    Xtina G Says..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a must have for any Audrey & Givenchy Fan the rimmel face pallets are amazing xx

      Delete

Back to Top