Ashley Benson Get The Look


If you haven't noticed already im absolutely addicted to PLL it's seriously one of my all time favourite shows ever. I just love the girls style & makeup also the amount of cliffhangers and the mystery that does unfold within the show always has me on the edge. 
Ashley Benson and the fellow PLLS attended the FreeForm Event a few weeks back and I just had to recreate her look.
Firstly I know that her outfit was a red leather midi with a black top but I just switched around the colours my midi skirt is from Asos & my Red top is from Temt. 
I instantly fell in love with Ashley's look her makeup was a soft smokey eye with a barley there lip and her outfit was rocker chic. 
Makeup Items Used
Revlon Colorstay Foundation & Pressed Powder
Maybelline ColorTattoo in Silver Strike 
Australis Metallix in Plum Diddy
W7 In The Nude Shadow in "Tokyo"
Faux Lipstick Mac 

I hope you enjoyed this get the look
here is my Youtube Tutorial on this look.
Geri
xxx

No comments

Back to Top