May favourites Pretty Little Liars & More

 This month was me trying out new makeup
products that I have been wanting to try out for ages.
The Garnier BB Cream this is absolutely calming and refreshing for anyone that has super sensitive & oily skin. To go with my BB Cream I have also been loving my Maybelline Brow Drama mascara wand it's super easy you just brush it through your brows i do this after i have filled them in with my anastasia beverly hills dipbrow pomade in Chocolate i really have been loving this combo for my brows.

It wouldn't be a monthly favourites if i didn't have any ColourPop lip goodies to talk about these two are new to my Ultra Matte & Satin collection the first one i have been loving is Molly " Satin " its a gorgeous soft pink with a hint of mauve in it. Cheap Thrills is a super gorgeous mauve with a hint of taupe & grey tones and its a matte finish and lastly the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara i have never had a mascara that actually curls my lashes whilst applying mascara this little beauty is incredible.
For perfume this month I've been adoring  Killer Queen by Katy Perry it smells like fairy floss & candy like. 
 I have been super obsessed with pretty little liars season 6 as the dvd was released I have been on a binge watch trying to see any clues about this " Uber A "
For fashion favourites for this month
I have been obsessed with my new blanket scarf from yours clothing
My blush toned faux leather jacket from Temt it's so super snuggly. Also I have been loving my 
Also i have been super addicted to a new Cereal its the Chocolate Lucky Charms they are so delicious! 
Geri
xxx

2 comments

  1. Love the scarf!!! Those colourpop lippies look sensational- loving mauve tones for the cooler weather! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely xx they are gorgeous for this season :)

      Delete

Back to Top