Movie Dates & Sweet Treats

Hello Lovelies
Today me and my sister and mum went to see Finding Dory it was one of the most cutest beautiful and funny movies from the Pixar Disney animation. 


We also had a few sweet treats before and after the movie seeing as we haven't had a girls day in ages.
After the movie me and my sister tried out Scoop it's a new Gelato place full of so many flavours to choose from.
I got the Ferrero one it tasted like a million Ferrero Rocher Chocolates. 

For today's look I just kept it simple with a basic tshirt dress & a grey cape from Warehouse it's one of my all time favourites it's so warm and snuggly.
My makeup was Garnier BBCream i love this product so much it helps minimise my pores and its perfect for my skintone too.
Dopey from ColourPop is on my Lips 
Geri
xxx



2 comments

  1. I can't WAIT to see Finding Dory. I love you outfit, it looks perfect for being cosy in the cinema!

    Hannah xx

    http://hannahelizabethblg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so cute and full of classic laughing moments of Dory :) Awww thank you lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top