July Favourites Disney Makeup & Fashion | More

Its time for another Monthly Favourites for the month of July i have fallen in love with some old makeup items and some new one's the Morphe 35P Palette is a new addition i just love the contrast of colours and they are so blendable and soft like butter.


i have also been loving the maybelline master precise liquid eyeliner i love this it always creates a gorgeous liner look. Revlon colorstay foundation for oily skin is perfect for these winter days as it hides my redness and stays on all day i always apply my Estee Lauder Double Wear pressed powder over the top. Its all about the purple lips for this month 
Too Faced melted lipstick in Melted Violet
this lip shade is the perfect mix between and purply pink colour it also smells like a jelly donut!
Colour Pop Ultra Matte in Trap this is the pefect brownish mauve nude shade from colour pop.
Tulle Midi Skirts
I find these are so easy to style the silhouette of these are stunning and I love the different texture these give and outfit. 
This Grey pleated one is made from a soft chiffion fabric its from Boohoo

Smock Dress
This gorgeous smock is from forever new  
I just loved the fabric and the cute deep burgundy floral print 
Marie Disney Plush
I just love the Aristocats and Marie is my favourite.
Geri
xxx 



No comments

Back to Top