Sunday Brunch Dates | Temt Outfit Of The Day

Hello Lovelies 
Today me and my sister thought we would have a little brunch Sunday our favourite place to go it a cafe called Spot Pea they make the most gorgeous breakfast meals that on a Sunday run to 2:30.



There French Toast is one of the best ever it's made from a soft buttery brioche bread with honeycomb pieces and mint and strawberries & bacon 
Everything for my outfit today was Temt I just love this "90s" inspired white tee with the lace cami over the top and my favourite jacket for this season has been my Chanel Scream Queens inspired pink leather jacket. 
Have a wonderful Sunday 
Geri
xxx 



1 comment

  1. I adore brunch, I was drooling at the french toast.. YUM!

    Hannah xx

    hannahelizabethblg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top