September Favourites | Halloween Decor Tart Cosmetics + Scream Queens

Hello Lovelies
It's that time of the month where I sit down with a Cuppa and see what I have been loving for Beauty Fashion & more


I have have been getting my Halloween decor all ready and I found some gorgeous new cute decor pieces for my bedroom at Trade Secrets. 
For makeup for this month I have been addicted to my In The Bloom eyeshadow palette from Tart Cosmetics this has a gorgeous mix of matte shadows and some shimmer shadows 
I have also been loving 3 lipstick shades that are stunning for the spring weather Up The Amp Mac & Lust For Blush Maybelline & Lilac Flush Maybelline. 
Rain cream blush from ColourPop has been my go too for my eye base. 
My favourite Spring sent has been Ari by Ariana Grande it's a sweet candy floss scent also I love the bottle it's just stunning.
Scream Queens aired this month and im just loving this new vibe they are going in so i have been re watching season 1 also i have been loving Coconut Oil this month for a range of diffrent beauty ways to use this i just love taking my eye makeup off with this as it break's down all the eye products and i have been applying it to my nail cuticles as well. Summer & The City has been a new read that i have been loving for this month its the second novel after The Carrie Diaries.
What have been your favourites for the month of September ?
Geri
xxx



No comments

Back to Top