Halloween Outfit Ideas | Unique Vintage & HotTopic


I have recently ordered some new Halloween fashion pieces so I thought I would show you how I wear them.



 Halloween Dress - Sourpuss 
This little skater skirt is from Unique Vintage i just love these adorable Halloween characters and i just love the mix of colours on this it's made from a jersey material which is super comfy and lightweight. 
RibCage Dress HotTopic 
This gorgeous RibCage dress is a purchase I made a few years ago but it's still one of my favourite pieces to style for this festive season. 
There isn't much that you need to add with this dress as its so full of Halloween Festiveness already.
All Black - Temt & Boohoo
This outfit was inspired by The Addams Family I have been watching so many episodes lately so I thought if I added my lace high neck blouse from Temt with my Velvet midi skirt from Boohoo it would create a mix of textures plus a really cute Halloween outfit. 
Also adding this Classic Red Lipstick colour by Maybelline really added some more Halloween Glam to this Look.
Hell Bunny Halloween Skirt & Retro Blouse 
This gorgeous outfit is from Unique Vintage a shop in the US that i found my gorgeous Sourpuss Halloween Skater Dress from i saw this whole outfit on there Halloween part and i just had to grab them 
i loved the cute lace hearts blouse that has that 1950's vibe with the gorgeous HellBunny Halloween Full Midi. 
I added my Lace vintage headband from Asos to add more of a sparkle to this look.


The Nightmare Before Christmas Dress - HotTopic

I just love Tim Burton his movies are always so unique with a twist this little dress is made from a jersey material and this gorgeous blue shade with the little jack skeleton heads on them is a cute little touch. 
My headband is a Pink Roses made into Cat Ears i got them from HotTopic a few months back.
Happy Halloween
Geri
xxx




No comments

Back to Top