November Favourites | Ted Baker MAC Temt

 
It's officially the end of November which means I am on holidays from my diploma in makeup now for this month I have been trying out some old and new makeup items that have been ticking all the boxes



 
W7 Naughty Nines this is the most amazing palette ever I have been using for my brows and to create a gorgeous burgundy eye look 
Zac Posen this is another gorgeous purple eyeshadow palette it's full of stunning colours and blends amazing
Rimmel London Match Perfection the new formula of this foundation is much more softer for my skin it minimises my pores and adds a glow I sometimes use my Australis lighting drops as sometimes BB creams and some other foundations can be quite dark 
Colourpop Ultra Metallic - 3 Way 
Mac Nutcracker Sweet Lipstick in Kingdom of Sweets &Violetta 
Estée Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara

Temt Floral Skater Dress
Temt have really got some amazing new Fashion trends for this season for this month i bought the stunning Floral dress in the same print as my skirt from a few months ago it was also only $20 which was such a fashion steal. 
Snake Print Satchel Bag

For a few months now i have been on the lookout for a new Satchel bag that had enough room for all of my bits & bobs that are in my normal handbag i found this little snakeprint cutie in Trade Secrets and it has over 3 compartments inside the satchel i just loved the mix of textures that this satchel brings to any outfit.
Whats been your favourites for the month of November
Geri
xxx



No comments

Back to Top