January Favourites | Tom Ford Disney MAC

January was all about going back to some old favourites and falling in love with some new makeup items 

Swisse Manuka Honey facial mask this is a deep cleansing and super detoxifying mask its made from Kaolin Clay & Maunka Honey that is very soothing on the skin
Revlon Colorstay Foundation this is super soft on my oily skin in summer it keeps my skin looking flawless in the very humid sydney weather.
W7 Honulu & Glowcomotion 
These are my two little babies i just love Honulu its a gorgeous matte bronzer and Glowcomotion is such a beautiful highlighter.
Mac Herione & Tom Ford Pussycat Lipsticks
Mac X9 Runway Worthy Palette 
This has so many lovely shadows in it i just love the mix of neutrals and pinks 
" The beauty blenders"
These little cuties have taken my love of Foundation brushes i just love how they apply my foundations
The Princess Diarist Carrie Fisher
This book is a must have for any Starwars lover out i havent been able to put this down since i started reading it.
Disney Little Mermaid Mug
I recived this cute disney mug for christmas off my family i just love the gorgeous detail and textures of Ariel

Little Mermaid Dress
This little stunner has been one of my favourites to style with its lightweight fabric and its gorgeous print of Ariel & Under The Sea
Geri
xxx

No comments

Back to Top